Los Santos Police Department Website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pendaftaran LSPD || Dante Vandelion [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down

Pendaftaran LSPD || Dante Vandelion [DENIED] Empty Pendaftaran LSPD || Dante Vandelion [DENIED]

Post  Dante_Vandelion Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Pendaftaran LSPD || Dante Vandelion [DENIED] Lspd
Los Santos Police Department

I. PERSONAL DETAILS

-Firstname: Dante
-Lastname: Vandelion
-Date of Birth: 10/12/1990

II. ADDRESSING DETAILS

-House address: -
-Mobile phone number: 78

III. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

-Education history: S1
-Why do you want to join the LSPD?
Because i see LSPD is Lack of Members and i want to make the city of Los Santos to be Safe and make the villain of the City of Los Santos gone from the city and make the city become comfortable
-Why do you think we should accept you to the department?
Because i sure if i enter the LSPD i will make the city safe and make the villain gone and make the city of los santos to be comfortable to live..and with this big responsibility i will not make disapointed the people of the city of los santos

Dengan ini saya "Dante Vandelion" akan mengikuti Pendaftaran Kepolisian Los Santos. Dan jika saya Diterima, saya siap untuk menerima Sanksi yang diberikan jika saya melakukan Pelanggaran Undang-Undang Police Department, meskipun dikeluarkan dari Pekerjaan sekalipun.

Sign,

Dante Vandelion

Terakhir diubah oleh John_Fernandez tanggal Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:12 pm, total 2 kali diubah (Reason for editing : Kesalahan teknis)

Dante_Vandelion

Jumlah posting : 2

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Pendaftaran LSPD || Dante Vandelion [DENIED] Empty Re: Pendaftaran LSPD || Dante Vandelion [DENIED]

Post  John_Fernandez Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Pendaftaran LSPD || Dante Vandelion [DENIED] Lspd
Los Santos Police Department

Kepada yang bersangkutan dengan ini menyatakan formulir anda DITOLAK.
Reason : Dengan pertimbangan alasan anda kurang menarik, anda mempunyai kesempatan mengirim ulang 2x.

Sign,

John Fernandez
Lieutenant of LSPD

John_Fernandez

Jumlah posting : 13

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas